WHO WE ARE
Bank2 is a community bank committed to helping people build better lives. We are proud to be consistently rated a 4-Star Bank by BauerFinancial, and to have been rated in the top 15% of all banks in the U.S. for 2016 by Seifried & Brew LLC. Bank2 was also recognized by the ABA Banking Journal as the #1 and #3 community bank in the nation in 2009 and 2010 respectively. The Daily Oklahoman ranked Bank2 as one of the Top Places to Work in Oklahoma 4 consecutive years; 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Bank2 is a cause minded company and as such can be found building better lives in our community, state, nation and even around the world. Our employees are involved in Habitat for Humanity, the Rescue Mission and The Refuge. Bank2 held a prayer meeting in the bank lobby after the Moore, Oklahoma tornado and then closed the bank and sent employees out to help victims of the tornado.
Bank2 has sent employees to help clean mud out of homes after hurricane Sandy smashed the East coast. Employees have traveled to Uganda to help drill water wells with Water4.org. Bank2 employees are building better lives every day in Uganda. We have given over $300,000 and have employed local entrepreneurs to drill over 200 water wells providing safe clean drinking water to over 60,000 people a day in Uganda.
Bank2 is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Chickasaw Banc Holding Company. The Holding Company and thus Bank2 are 100% owned by the Chickasaw Nation. We have received state and national recognition through our efforts in Native America, especially in the area of housing, and we are the #1 source of Native American home loans in the state of Oklahoma and in 2016 we were the #1 source in the country.
Bank2 opened in 2002 after more than a year of careful planning, consideration, and action by the Chickasaw Nation. Our headquarters is in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Our steady leadership and commitment to our customers’ best interest has created a stable financial institution with strong steady growth. The bank has grown from $7.5 million in assets in January 2002 to over $135 million today. This growth allows us to serve our customers with the best, technologically advanced banking products and services.
Bank2 is a full service bank offering consumer checking accounts that pay interest, savings and money market accounts, Certificates of Deposit and IRAs. We offer the Absolute Best Business Checking Account as well as many other commercial accounts. The bank also offers a full line of consumer, commercial, and real estate loans.
MISSION STATEMENT & CORE VALUES
- Purpose: Building Better Lives.
- Vision: Another successful enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation.
- Service: We believe it is important to have a passion for serving others.
- Customers: Our goal is to build long-term customer relationships founded upon integrity, trust, and respect.
- Cultural Diversity: It is our duty to understand and meet the unique needs of diverse communities.
- Employees: We work hard to attract, build, and retain high-performance team players.
- Corporate Citizenship: We believe in reinvesting our resources (time, money, and people) in the communities we serve.
- Growth: Our promise is to grow responsibly.
- Native Americans: We empower the Chickasaw people and other Native Americans.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- One of the top 15% of all U.S. banks for 2016.
- #1 source for Native American home loans in the nation for 2016.
- Received the U.S. Department of Commerce "Access to Capital" Award for 2016, the only bank in the nation to receive this award.
- Bank2 named as One of Oklahoma's Top Work Places 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
- Bank2 was named one of the Top 100 Native American Owned Businesses in the U.S. Each year from 2005-2016 by Diversity.com
- Bank2 was the 2011 recipient of the United States Department of Commerce Access to Capital Award for lending activities to Native American Business.
- Bank2 was the 2010 recipient of the Bank Enterprise Award from the Community Development Financial Institution Fund (CFI Fund).
- Bank2 named the number 1 community bank for earnings in 2009 and number 3 in 2010 by the American Banking Journal.
- Bank2 was named the Oklahoma Native American Business Development Center Service Business of the Year 2004.
- The bank was named the Oklahoma Native American Chamber Business of the Year 2004.
- Bank2 is the #1 source of Native American home loans in the State of Oklahoma and one of the top lenders nationally.